Competitive Edge’s experienced personal trainers can help you meet your fitness goals, whether you want to get in shape, stay in shape…or you’re training for an upcoming trialthon. Beginners and seasoned athletes will benefit from our personal fitness programs. Start at your level to build strength and confidence.
Our 2,000-square-foot facility, on the second floor of the Kensington Valley rink in Brighton, is fully equipped with a wide variety of equipment. Our personal fitness training programs include the use of free weights, power racks, barbells, medicine balls and more!
Get Strong, Feel Great!
- Our Trainers are Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists to help
you be your best
- Weight training and cardiovascular work to increase strength, develop core
muscle groups, and help to get your heart stronger
- Treadmills, spin bikes, and jump ropes to burn calories and
improve your endurance
- Stability balls and BOSU® balls to improve coordination and balance
- Yoga classes and flexibility movements to improve overall mobility and
reduce the risk of injuries
- Classes also work to improve your breathing techniques and overall
health of your body, mind and soul
Personal Fitness Training that Fits Your Lifestyle
- Small group classes
- For men and women, ages 14+
- All levels – individually scaled and varied to your workout level
- Convenient drop-in classes (1/2-hour sessions) offered most days**
- Convenient location in Brighton, Michigan
- $100/month for unlimited sessions
*Rates subject to change. Contact Competitive Edge for current rates.
**Contact us for our current class schedule, or sign up (at left) to receive our weekly schedule via email (featuring helpful tips and inspiring insights!)